Monday, August 3, 2009

Disappointing Art Fair




The art fair was a bit disappointing not many people showed to view the fair. Perhaps the weather was too good. It was a very rare wonderful weather day and perhaps everyone was out enjoying the beach and just didn't want to waste the day by going to an art fair. This has been the rainiest summer I can remember in New England. A couple examples of the art that did sell for me.




I did manage to sell some of my aviation art so the show wasn't a total bust.

2 comments:

Rita said...

Sorry to hear the art fair did not go over extremely well. I have not had much success at the last few I attended. I certainly hope art fairs are not a thing of the past.

halsart said...

I really enjoy art fairs because I enjoy meeting the people who come by my display. I have a couple more fairs scheduled and hope springs eternal.