Sunday, December 28, 2008

Float Plane



Due to lack of sales on Cafepress, I've closed my premium store and opened a free basic store. I've featured my "float plane" painting in this basic store: http://www.cafepress.com/halsartfloat

I will have to open a new shop for each of my paintings. I am setting up a number of shops featuring a number of my aircraft paintings. It's a lot more work to set up but it may be better for potential customers, and perhaps with more stores listed, more people will find my shops. I had a good percentage of sales of people who actually visited my shop. It's just that it was extermely rare to have a visitor to my shop. In fact in the six months the shop was open, I had a total of seven visitors. AAH, hope sprints eternal, maybe a shotgun approach will snare more visitors.

Everyone have a happy new year and may your favorite team win its bowl game. West Virginia Mountaineers won their bowl game, so I'm happy. I just hope the Patriots can get into the playoffs.

No comments: