Monday, September 28, 2009

No Notice Art Fair


Last weekend, I was in a (almost) no notice art fair. The art fair was in the Lafayette Shopping Mall in Portsmouth, NH. I had applied for the fair last May but never received a response. Two days before the fair, I received an email reminding me of the show with a printout of the artists and I was on the list. A few emails later I started getting ready for the show.
Something went awry and I and a couple of friends didn't receive notice of acceptance. One friend only found out when someone had seen a poster announcing the show and told him his name was on it.
Anyway it was a good show, the hosts were quite helpful and nice. It was their first show and I hope they'll have it again next year.
I sold my last Mustang giclee print, I will have to get more made. This print has been a best seller for me on Zazzle.com and Cafepress.com. So far everyone who has purchased the image has had it put on black tee shirts, black caps, and black jackets and black sweats.

1 comment:

Paintings by Patricia said...

Hi Hal,

I can see why this is a big seller. Congrats.